• This blog accepts forms of ad revenue and affiliate marketing to help Ryan and I make a little extra money. I promise I will disclose if there are affiliate links in any given blog post. Affiliate links just mean I get a small but appreciated percentage of the purchase that you make. You won’t be charged extra for using my links. Real Life Redeemed is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
• I will not recommend anything that I wouldn’t purchase for myself. I am not going to try and scam you wonderful people in order to make money. If it’s linked on here or talked about in any way, it means that I like it and think purchasing it or using that service is worth the money.
• If ever anyone decides to ask me to write a sponsored post, I promise to let you know right at the beginning so you aren’t surprised. But again, I won’t promote any products or service that I don’t like.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog is written and edited by me, Sarah Balding. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.